The term ‘Restaurant Property Sellers’, (restaurantpropertysellers.com), or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered name is Samvis Group Limited (Reg No. 11236732) and office is Suite 6, Boundary House, Boston Manor Road, London W7 2QE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You will not make any approach directly (either yourself or via a 3rd Party or as a 3rd Party) to the Owner or the business and/or Property either personally, by telephone or in writing without the consent of Restaurant Property Sellers or Samvis Group Ltd.
- You will submit any enquiries and all offers via Restaurant Property Sellers only and not directly to the Owner.
- That in the event of agreeing to purchase the Business and/or Property, you will pay our company a holding deposit equivalent to 10% of agreed premium or GBP 5,000 for leasehold sale and 5% of agreed price or GBP 8,000 in good faith. This money will be deducted from the sales price and will be fully refundable in the event of the purchase not proceeding to an exchange of Contracts.
- If you breach any of the aforementioned agreements it is on the understanding that you will be equally liable for the commission due to our company.
- Particulars are prepared on information supplied by the business owner, whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy no responsibility for errors or misdescription is accepted by our company. You must satisfy yourself as to the correctness of each of the statements contained within these Particulars. The Particulars do not constitute any form of offer and are subject to contract.
If you do not understand any of the above please call us on 020 8434 3624 or speak to your solicitor before continuing your search.
General Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Restaurant Property Sellers’, (restaurantpropertysellers.com), or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ICG House, Greenford, London UB6 0AL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Paid Listing Terms:
- If you choose pre-paid option, the listing fee is payable when you sign up as a seller.
- Listing will be made live on our website only after the payment has been received.
- Listing on third party websites may take longer than 48 hours.
- Fee is non-refundable
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.