Trading as Restaurant Property Sellers and registered as Samvis Group Limited (11236732), we are a member of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS).
Property Redress Scheme is a consumer redress scheme, authorised by the Government since 2014, to provide an impartial service that considers consumer complaints about a variety of property related issues.
It is unlikely; however, we understand that at times you may have a complaint against our company, hence we have a formal complaints procedure which is guided by our membership to the Property Redress Schemes’ code of conduct for your piece of mind.
We take complaints seriously and will try to reach a resolution in the shortest possible time frame and where possible without the intervention of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS).
Our Complaints Handling Process
- Please submit your concerns, in writing, addressed to Suite 6, Restaurant Property Sellers, Boston Manor Road, London W7 2QE or email us at [email protected].
- The concerns raised will be acknowledged within 5 working days of receipt.
- Your concerns will then be passed to the appropriate Manager or Director to investigate.
- You will receive a full written response to the concerns raised within 15 working days of receipt.
- If you are not satisfied with the response or the process itself, and we have not marked our response as our final viewpoint, an appeal can be lodged, in writing, as above, but addressed to the Board of Directors. The appeal will be allocated to the appropriate Director.
- The Director will respond and work to the same time frames as above, with a view to resolving the concerns raised.
- We will contact you in writing during the process, to advise of progress and discuss time frames if the complaint warrants a longer period of investigation.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you may take the matter to the Property Redress Scheme for an independent decision. To do so, you must write to the Property Redress Scheme directly, using the contact details below.
If you wish to escalate the matter to the Property Redress Scheme, you must do so within 6 months of our last communication.
Property Redress Scheme
Premiere House, 1st Floor,
Elstree Way, Borehamwood,
Phone: 0333 321 9418
Email: [email protected]