Mediterranean Restaurant for Sale in Southgate, North London
Rent: £28,000/year, Business Rate: £7,500/year, Lease: 17 Years remaining
- Ending in March 2038
- Fully Fitted Modern Mediterranean Restaurant
- Busy Location
- Near to Southgate Station
- Large Front Unit
- Restaurant & Cafe Use (New Use Class E)
- Alcohol Licence
- Total Area: Circa 1024 sq. ft
- Total Covers: Circa 55-60
- Permitted Hours: 11am till 2am
- Lease: Ending in March 2038 (inside the Act)
- Rent: 28,000/year
- Rent Review Term: 5 years
- Next Rent Review: March 2023
- Premium: £115,000 plus SAV (Goodwill, Lease & FF&E)
- Southgate, North London
- Close to Southgate Station (Piccadilly Line)
- Footfall throughout the day
- Several Eateries & Retail Shops nearby
- Popular Mediterranean Restaurant
- Pre-COVID Sales: Cirac £6,000/week
- Current Delivery Sale: Circa £3,700/week
- Currently Operating
VIEWINGS & CONFIDENTIALITY
All interested buyers must have proof of funds to meet the premium and landlord’s requirements.
All interested buyers must agree Non-Disclosure Agreement with our company due to the “Confidentiality” requested by the client.
Strictly through Restaurant Property Sellers only. By using our website, you agree with our Terms & Conditions.
The above information are provided by the seller and are issued without responsibility on the part of the firm therefore are not to be relied upon as statements of facts. Any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of each statement. The firm nor any of their employees have any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.